Monday, March 17, 2008

Menu Plan Monday: Week of March 17th, 2008

I am LOVING the second trimester so far... cooking and planning meals has returned to normal. Thank goodness!

So, here is this weeks meal plan:

Monday: BBQ Chicken Pizza w/ side of fresh pineapple
Tuesday: (We are having company) Swiss Chard Soft Tacos w/ sweet potato fries, side of mango
Wednesday: Tempeh & Broccoli Stir Fry w/ Brown Rice
Thursday: Lentil, Radish, & Spinach stuffed pita w/ Shredded Carrot Salad
Friday: DATE NIGHT! Hopefully Indian food!
Saturday: Leftovers or Honey Baked Lentils
Sunday: Potluck at church - Banana Bread and maybe something else

I am also MAYBE going to try this recipe for our company tomorrow: Raw Apple Pie. It sounds amazing and so very healthy... I will let you know if I try it! I am a bit nervous about trying it because if I mess it up, that is a lot of wasted expensive ingredients!

Visit OrgJunkie's Blog for more menus!

2 comments:

GreenStyleMom said...

Glad you are feeling better! I gotta try that lentil recipe...

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

That Raw Apple Pie looks really good! Congratulations on soon being a mommy!