Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Look what I found, look what I found!

I AM SO EXCITED! We have been trying to slowly decorate our home, and the most recent room has been the office. I have really wanted a chair in here to have a "reading nook". SO......... Look what I found at Goodwill today for $4.99 -

Ok, yes I said four dollars and ninety-nine cents... SO EXCITED! How cute is this antique chair? One leg is a TINY bit wobbly, but nothing you notice sitting in it.

I found it as soon as I walked in the store, and didn't want anyone else to have it. I picked it up, not knowing it weighed at least 35 pounds, and realized I couldn't exactly carry it around with me while I shopped for other bargains.

So, I took it to the front and asked if they could hold it... they said yes, but I was still paranoid that someone else would grab up my amazing find! As I kept shopping, about every 10 seconds, I would glance up front making sure my new treasure wasn't being taken to a new home. Seriously, I was ready to fight anyone who even thought about touching it.

I know, I know... I sound insane, but FOUR DOLLARS AND NINETY-NINE CENTS! Who wouldn't want to strap it to their back so no one else could take it?

Anyways... I am excited! Now, I am off to finish it off by draping it with the asparagus colored woven throw I found at Tuesday Morning for about $5! YAY!

1 comment:

GreenStyleMom said...

I tagged you for a meme to see if I can get you blogging again! :)