Thursday, January 31, 2008

News and a Meme

So, for all 2 people who read this blog... the reason I have been gone for a bit is due to some exciting news. That's right, we are expecting! My husband and I are SO excited that the Lord has blessed us with this new life!!

The reason I haven't been blogging is because of my new friend "morning sickness". Oh, how I hate morning sickness... first, because it isn't just in the morning it is ALL.DAY.LONG! Second, I am not actually throwing up, I am just nauseous. This is one time in my life where I wish I would throw up because maybe it would make me feel better!

So, now for some fun... I was tagged for a Meme by
GreenStyleMom.

In the Past year (I'm using 2007):
What was your most embarrassing moment?

Hmmm... this is a hard one. I guess when you get older, you don't really get embarrassed easily! I would have to say it was when I was taking my niece to the bathroom, and she yelled out "I think someone is going poop!"... and in fact, we walked out at the same time as the person in the stall next to us who was as embarrassed as me!

What are you proudest of achieving?
In the past year I am most proudest of finishing my internship, passing the exam to become a registered dietitian, and getting licensed!

What would you do differently with the benefit of hindsight?
I would call my friends more often. We all recently got married or had children, and I think we have all been "too busy" to call one another. I wish I would have called more.

What did you love about last year?
I loved being married! We had a pretty rough year with our car accident. It happened in July, and I am still going through physical therapy and the legal stuff is STILL going on. It definatly brought my husband and I closer.

In the Next year (I'm using 2008):
What do you want to say you accomplished next year on this day?
That I have a safe, natural birth and deliver a beautiful blessing in September!

What are you looking most forward to in the next year?
Our baby! I am looking forward to having this new life grow inside of me and learn more about myself in the process.

What goal of yours are you most tantalized by?
Hmmm....

If you knew you only had the next year to live, what would you make sure to do? What is stopping you?
Spend more time with friends. Travel. Laugh more. Worry less.

4 comments:

GreenStyleMom said...

Congratulations!! My birthday is Sept 25th... a great day to be born! Sorry about the morning sickness. It really stinks. My only advice is to try smoothies with protein powder in the mornings. And with morning sickness nausea, it doesn't really help to puke... you still feel nauseated! I had awful, awful ms so I really feel for you.

Someone Being Me said...

Congratulations on the little one. It is an amazing blessing. It goes by so fast. Take lots of pregnancy pictures. You will be glad you did.

Kellie H said...

congrats on your little one on the way! You will love motherhood(most of the time) =)

ewe are here said...

Congratulations! Although I'm sorry to hear about the morning sickness. I was rather lucky in that regard, so I'm afraid I have no advice.

came over from Cool Zebras...