Saturday, November 10, 2007

Campout

I am leaving in a few minutes for a camp out with the youth from church (I help teach their Sunday School). I realized that this is the first time I will be a night away from my husband since we got married!! He is staying home to try to get some work done on our never ending project of redoing the bathroom. (We started the project in MAY and it is still down to the studs with no bathtub or toilet installed... or even a floor for that matter.)

I am not much of a camper, so we will see how this weekend goes. Don't get me wrong, I love the outdoors, but not when it comes to bugs or anything strange actually touching me. They are nice to look at, but once it is in close proximity, I am not a happy camper. (No pun intended!)

Anyways, we will see how this goes...

No comments: