Thursday, November 8, 2007

My blue suede (or leather) shoes...

Today I found some amazingly cute shoes. Now, I am not much of a heel wearer. I usually stick with flats, but these were too cute to pass up and the heel is only about an inch at the most. They will go perfect with a navy blue blouse that I have.


Can you guess how much they were?





Only $5.99!! How, you say? Well, Goodwill is oh so good to me. It is not only good to keep our budget on track, but it is also good for the environment. I feel SO much better knowing that I can get what I need without requiring something new to be made and buying into the pressures of consumerism. These shoes look like someone wore them maybe 2 times and they are made of super soft leather. Can you tell I am just a little bit excited about my frugal find?

Yay for new shoes!

Head over to Biblical Womanhood for more frugal ideas!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That shoe cost $75 new on the Naturalizer website. Good find!