Ok, so Crystal over at Biblical Womanhood started a challenge on Monday... and now it is Wednesday and I am just starting. Oh well, I NEED this so bad! So, better late than never! I am going to do Monday and Tuesday's challenge today. Yo can read all about the daily challenges over at Crystal's blog to get a better idea of what I am talking about.
The challenge is: Making Your Home a Haven!
Today's (Monday & Tuesday's) Challenge:Ok, done... I really need to work on this. I have been REALLY bad about spending time with the Lord daily. There always seems like there is something else to do that has to get done. No true. I know deep down that my time with the Lord is top priority. My home feels more welcoming, I'm happier, I feel at peace, I am nicer to my husband, and everything runs so much easier when I take time with the Lord.
1. Refresh Your Spirit (5 minutes)
2. Take Time to Plan (5 minutes)Morning Routine:
(1) Wake up... so hard for me! I could sleep till 9:00am everyday!
(2) Make bed... I have to do this, otherwise I will want to crawl back in!
(3) Put on yoga clothes and do 30 minutes of yoga... I feel 800 times better when I actually do this!
(4) Eat breakfast & drink tea while reading the bible and journaling... I think we already talked about how bad I need this!
(5) Shower, get dressed for the day... put on REAL clothes, even if I am cleaning that day!
Ok, so the times I plan on doing all of this is still up in the air... any suggestions?