Thursday, December 6, 2007

Making Your Home a Haven : Day 3 (& 4)

I am taking the challenge to make my home a haven from Crystal, over at Biblical Womanhood. Today I am doing Wednesday's and Thursday's challenges to get caught up.

Today I started with my morning routine... and let me tell you how hard it was not to get on the computer before I finished it! Oh my goodness... it is terrible! I didn't realize what a draw this thing has on me. I know that having my morning routine in place will really help kick the bad habit of rolling out of bed and getting straight on the computer! Anyone else deal with this?

The challenges for today (and yesterday) are:

Refresh Your Spirit: Morning routine and devotions are done! The verse I focused on today was Psalm 42:2 "My soul thirsts for God, for the living God."

Take Time to Plan:

To Do -
(1) Call mom
(2) Write patient notes
(3) Call patients
(4) E-mail my boss
(5) Complete Ebay stuff (package and ship)
(6) Laundry!! Including fold and put away!
(7) Get oil change
(8) E-mail a friend
(9) Do all things on daily cleaning schedule (I will post this at some later date)

How I am going to bless my family -
This weekend I am going to make my husband breakfast (his favorite - blueberry pancakes!) in bed and allow him to have time to relax!

Do Something:

Ok, today I am doing all laundry, cleaning the laundry room, picking up around the house, and cleaning the bathroom!


So that is the plan for today... we will see how it goes!


1 comment:

Tip Junkie said...

What a great schedule and good for you for sticking to it. I agree that getting on the computer takes up so much of my time too. It's hard to balance everything. But it looks like you're on your way.