Monday, December 3, 2007

Menu Plan Monday: Week of December 3, 2007



Well, I feel weird about not posting for so long... I just sort of forgot! This weekend was very busy, but we got quite a bit done. Here is our menu for this week:

Monday: Spinach and Quinoa Stuffed Acorn Squash
Tuesday: Green Bean and Sweet Potato Curry over Brown Rice
Wednesday: BLT's w/ crackers & spinach artichoke dip
- Based on this recipe, but I am going to use tempeh instead... I'll let you know how that goes
Thursday: Whole Wheat Pasta tossed w/ Carrot Top & Walnut Pesto topped w/ fresh tomatoes
- Based on this recipe, but using carrot tops instead of arugula
Friday: Date Night!
Weekend/Other: Leftovers, Blueberry Pancakes (BEST recipe! I double the berries & use more wheat flour than white)
Snacks: Zucchini Bread

Does anyone have a good Zucchini Bread recipe? The recipe I tried is REALLY sweet! It tastes good, but I don't think it is my favorite recipe.

Have a beautiful week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Acorn Squash and Blueberry Pancakes. You have some great recipe selections.

Welcome back to MPM.